||PRELIMINARY RESULTS FOR THE YEAR ENDED 31 DECEMBER 2007 :
23 April 2008
Ukrproduct Group Ltd is a leading Ukraine-based producer and distributor of branded dairy foods.
Highlights (2006 – in brackets)
- Sales: £48.1 million (£35.1 million)
- EBITDA: £5.5 million (£2.8 million)
- PBT: £3.7 million (£1.2 million)
- Net profit: £3.3 million (£1.1 million)
- Gross margin: 21.7% (20.7%)
- Basic earnings per share: 7.8p (2.6p)
- Proposed final dividend of 0.82p per share giving 1.4p for the full year (0.61p)
- Business fully recovered in core product segments after the crisis in 2006
- Capacity utilisation improved, distribution network rationalised, milk collection system strengthened
Numbers rounded up. For the complete numbers please refer to the Financial Statements.
Commenting on the 2007 results, Jack Rowell, Chairman of Ukrproduct Group Ltd., said:
“In the past year, the Group’s operating strengths, agile decision-making by the executive team and favourable business environment have delivered the best performance on record to the shareholders. I am pleased to observe the continuing flexibility of the business and the strength of the Group’s product portfolio. In a dynamically evolving environment of dairy sector of Ukraine such a combination is a powerful portent for the soundness and vitality of the underlying business model.”